-10%

malta Orange

200.00 180.00

Delivery Within 2 Hours. T&C

  • No Compromise On Quality
  • On Freshness 100% Guarantee

Supplier/Seller : Ladubaba Fruits.

  • Description
  • Reviews (0)
  • Vendor Info
  • More Products

Description

Amount Per 100 gramsAmount Per 100 gramsCalories 47% Daily Value*Total Fat 0.1 g 0%Saturated fat 0 g 0%Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0%Sodium 0 mg 0%Potassium 181 mg 5%Total Carbohydrate 12 g 4%Dietary fiber 2.4 g 9%Sugar 9 g Protein 0.9 g 1%Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 88%Calcium 4% Iron 0%Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 5%Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 2%*Per cent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Supplier/Seller : Ladubaba Fruits.
Delivery Within 2 Hours. T&C

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.


Be the first to review “malta Orange”

Vendor Information

  • Store Name: Ladubaba Fruits
  • Vendor: Bhabani Sankar Mahapatra
  • Address: Kalanga Bihar
    Infront of Sum Hospital
    BHUBANESWAR 751003
    Orissa
  • No ratings found yet!